Hey bloggers. Thank you to the dear Emily Anne for nominating me for the Liebster Award for New Blogs. I know to a lot of you my blog isn’t that new, but hearing that my work means something to someone is appreciated all the same. I can’t hardly believe how kind y’all are! Also, a MASSIVE thank you to anyone who has shared/retweeted/Facebook-ed my poetry. You know who you are, and your support turns me on. 😀
So, there are a bunch of rules, and things you’re supposed to do when presented with the Liebster Award, but since I was nominated for something else so recently, sharing so much more about me so soon would be a bit tedious, for me and for you! So, I’ll hit you with the rules, and I’ll hit you with a couple of my fave poetry blogs to check out. Thank you all again, from the bottom of my heart for your continued encouragement! Much respect.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
1. Apples or oranges?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. Psych or The Mentalist?
Ooh, I don’t know what Psych is, so The Mentalist by default!
5. Mac or PC?
6. If you were to have your ashes scattered post-death, where would you like to be scattered?
Probably on the grounds of my home theatre. Or Ireland, just because I’ve been obsessed with the place since I was 12.
7. If you could miniaturize one person, real or imaginary, and carry them around in your pocket–who would that person be?
Can I make them life-size again whenever I want? If so, this leads on from my last answer. Brendan Brady. (Who isn’t real, but if he were…)
8. Floss before or after brushing your teeth?
9. If you could do one thing with no consequences, what would it be?
Bring back my little brother from Heaven.
10. Ever watch Workaholics? If not, you should.
11. What’s your life motto?
“In three words I can describe everything I have learned about life; it goes on.” – Robert Frost
And now for a couple of the blogs I’ve been reading quite regularly. There’s only four, and I chose them special, so if you didn’t check them the last time I suggested it, you definitely should now! 😉
You’ll hear from me again in a few hours with today’s poem!